Thursday, November 6, 2014

Break free

These days my life is on roller-coaster and I was taking important life decisions, at one point I questioned myself "What could be my life if I had absolutely no limits and what I would choose?" I felt I was stuck in life for various reasons, but I was not the reason behind it, but it was the belief system I have.

Every one of us has formed a belief system and we believe that we can’t break free from that and then get stuck in life many times. I felt I am addicted to that belief system and I can't break free from it, no matter how hard I try.

After long analysis I decided that it is always good to let go off thinking that no longer applies to my life and I changed it. The  mantras of my  new belief system are:
  • I don’t have to be perfect.
  • I am not placed here to please everyone.
  • I can pursue my dreams without fear.
  • I don’t have to stay in a job which I don’t like.
  • I don’t have to spend time with people who aren't healthy for me.
  • Stop bothering about what people talk about me
And..."Break free!!" Love yourself, Be nice to you, pamper yourself, take care of yourself. 

 
P.S: The post is boring, but I want to write  the flow of my thoughts and the things I wish to let go off :) Thanks for reading

2 comments:

  1. This post is not boring. This is your blog and if you dont write your thoughts out, what is the purpose.
    All the points by you need be read everyday. Brilliant. We are here not to please anyone but us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those were very positive words from you Red. Thanks for support :)

      Delete

I love your comments, so please go ahead they make me Happy!!!