Saturday, June 30, 2012

What if there were no men in the World????

In middle of some discussion , someone told according to 2011 census sex ratio is  940 females per 1000 males... My mind was completely  heated up because of  prolonged discussions... when I heard of sex ratio concept I was wondering what if men doesn't exist in this world?

Just imagine, how it would be if God has not created man for woman.... Holy shit.... Think! Think..

It scares me, Imagine living whole life with women.. Grrrrrr.. same old lipsticks, shinny gloss, rose perfumes, pinks & red everywhere, floral printed fabrics, Unlimited gossips... Its pathetic .. 

I seriously wonder if men doesn't exist, then Who will praise us when we dress nicely? who will flirt with us, Who will say its okay baby when we are sick, who will hold our hand in the evening for a romantic walk?who will scold us saying "you dumbo"? who will hold our shopping bags, who will take us everywhere on their bike? How can we use credit card without repaying ? who will makes us feel secure in their Hug?  Phewww.... Ufff.. on and so on...

Coming to the biological threats,imagine..how can we become mothers?? Well do we introduce any new technology for producing babies?  if so, who it would be?

Ahhh!! the world looks so Dull and Sick without men...

Thats what I feel.. what do you all have to say about this??

I appreciate God for creating men  in this world & I Thank him for that :P  ...

P.S: 

1. Term "WE" Refers to Girls &  ladies
2. Office on weekends make u feel sick and u turn out to be foolishly intelligent... this post says it   out.. Ahh I have to kill another 30  min more here :(
3. I am happy that i have put on 2 kgs weight.. Irrelevant to many of you, but still recording it on my Blog TL..

14 comments:

  1. As I was reading this, I thought for a moment how it would be if there were really no men in the world. I forgot that in that case even I would not be there, and continued to read. I do not have to tell you how I felt, since your post does that very nicely. I too am glad that there are men around. Congrats on your weight gain too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading and for your nice words..

      Delete
  2. Thanks a whole lot Bharathi for your generosity, we generally hear ladies complaining against men...I strongly believe that the woman is a many folds better species in every possible way, and the man truly inferior but the planet still needs men to have more of those wonderful beings..:):)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As far as I believe, neither of the gender is inferior to other, both the gender existence is required for happy world :)..Thank you for dropping by..

      Delete
  3. I appreciate God for creating men in this world & I Thank him for that :P ...

    Very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What if there were no women in world? We can come back with same set lot of reason..

    I feel men nd women are created for mutual benefit ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never thought of that before ! med add spice to life ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. we, Men on this side of the world, also wish there were no women, resulting in no control-freak, ever-complaining, ever-talking, never-satisfied, beautiful creatures. But then this beautiful soulful creatures add new colors, tasty spices and wonderful twists to our life. Without them, our lives are dry as a desert.

    We hate you, but we love you more than that :), because u and us make the world super complete :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "We hate you, but we love you more than that :), because u and us make the world super complete :)" Like it..

      well we dislike each other coz of differences we have.. and the same help us to appreciate each other :)

      Delete
  7. yep dear, totally agree with you.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Indeed, without men, life would be dull!

    You are happy to put on 2 kgs?

    www.anucreations.blogspot.in
    www.facebook.com/VolatileSpirits

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, so please go ahead they make me Happy!!!