Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Our Little Angel

Silky hair 

Beautiful eyes 

Red cheeks 

Pink lips 

Tender skin

Tiny little arms and feet ...





A sweet baby girl came home ,

She is the most beautiful child, 

She filled our hearts with pride, 

Joy of holding her in my arms for very first day, skipped my heart beats, 

The innocence in her eyes and her smile made our hearts melt, 

Delight of cuddling her and watching her play cannot be replaced, 

She is been sent straight from heaven up above... 

To be Our little Angel ,

We promise to love her with all our heart,

We will comfort her when she cries, 

We cannot wait to watch her grow,


God bless her, as she grows, let her be sweet and kind,

and shine like a diamond






This post is written as a part of the contest at BlogAdda.com in association with  imlee.com





10 comments:

  1. i still remember, i felt the same wen princy was born :)

    gud luck for the contest

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt the same when my niece was born :).
    Holding the little baby in ours hands << An awesome moment ;) :D.

    All the best for the contest :D :).
    And god bless the little angel :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very gorgeous looking baby!!!

    An award waiting for you dear Bharathi @
    http://youtoocancookindianfood.blogspot.in/2012/04/my-second-award.html

    Please accept it as my appreciation for your good work!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Divya thanks a ton .. I am glad to receive award and for your kind gesture .. :)

      Delete
  4. I felt the same when my brother's daughter was born 4 yrs ago. She has grown into a naughty sweety pie.
    Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, its a very beautiful poem and your baby is very cute.
    We are glad to have your entry and we wish you all the best for the contest.
    - Ashwini
    Team imlee
    www.imlee.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you like it and thanks for the kind appreciation :) hope luck favours me

      Delete

I love your comments, so please go ahead they make me Happy!!!