Wednesday, February 8, 2012

When are you getting married??

These days whomever I meet, wherever I go I hear everyone asking me the same”when are you getting married?” Only people and their expressions change, but question remains the same. So do you think that I have answer for that or I can propose a date for my marriage? If so I am sorry I cannot and you are in soup.

When I find someone asking me this I look at them with an innocent face and say "ya we are looking for groom and it is still ….. blah blah blah”

People do you realize how annoying that is to me????

After this my well-wishers give their own version of preaching ,So what I hear there:

1. Hey dear you are getting old, you should get marry fast.. Well “how fast?”

2. All you friends are married and they have kids, you are still single..Does that hurt u?? Well I am happy  being single

3. It’s already late and by the time you give birth to kids it would be late  and whispers in my ear (there are chances that you may not have babies) “so what now??? Can I have babies first and then marry??”

4. Your parents are getting older they may not be able to support in your domestic activities after marriage “well I don’t have any problem in that, do u have any?

5. When will you settle in your life and when can you have home for yourself? Excuse me!!am i on roads now?

6. Security in life: You will have one that special person to take care of you.

7. Your marriage market value will come down, you may not get good guys.

It really sucks to keep on listing their preaching..so i am cutting the crap here...

I have never told anyone  that  i won't get marry in my life , so my dear well wishers be cool. coming to the questions you ask, let me try  answering at least few

Marriage gives  security and a person to be with u through out your life, what if due to some reasons if i lose that person in very short span?? So security is not always on the other person, its mutual.

Having babies might be difficult if i get older, but i have seen many people delivering at the age of 35. If i cannot have,I always  can adopt one. well that may give a heart attack for you.but that is fact.

My parents getting older, agreed, but i want my parents to be with me not just i  need them to work for me.

As far as to me this  topics goes for quite number of pages. So what i say 

To all my well wishers have patience,cupid is taking time to search Mr. Right for me...I understand  "Marriage Matters". But then, My marriage date is important to me than you  so don't worry much about it.


P.S: Stop annoying people asking stupid questions, you never know what the other person problems are, the reasons behind and moreover everything can't be explained to you



9 comments:

  1. It's sad that people never understnd others problm. We cant ignore them but then yu can give least importance to it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yu appreciated? Strange :D

      Delete
    2. oh fuck! i didn't know that it was you. :-*

      Delete
    3. ha ha ha.. now dont give lame reasons

      Delete
    4. guys! do u have any plans to comment on my post or u keep chatting here?

      Delete
    5. @Bar.. i hav already comment and Srik, has AGREED to that :D

      Delete
    6. @KOMS: hmm ya,but srik has not, btw Agreed by srik,:) oh, that must be ur privilege ;)

      Delete

I love your comments, so please go ahead they make me Happy!!!