Monday, October 10, 2011

In Memoriam :Steve Jobs (1955 - 2011)

Don’t let trivial matters of life hold you back, your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's Life. “– Steve Jobs

IPod, a must have music gadget introduced me its creator “Steve Jobs,” a creative genius who made difference to the whole world technology. People are fan for his inventions or his values or the way he takes/lead his life. I was very much inspired by his outstanding speech 'How to live before you die' at Stanford University on 12 June, 2005.

Steve  born to an unwed mother, adopted by parents who didn’t even go to college, got fired from his own company, and fought with worst possible form of cancer, despite of all ups & downs in his life, he made remarkable place in the world of technology with his awesome inventions.

“Remembering that I'll be dead soon is the most important tool I've ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life” - Steve Jobs

He never thought small or big, but just lived life with pride for all decisions he made. I bow for his passion in life.

Once Steve said “I would trade all of my technology for an afternoon with Socrates”, shows his simplicity as a human being 
Steve Jobs may not be with us in physical form, but his inventions and the values stay with us forever. He is a person who taught the world about the burning desire and the commitment to achieve it.

He will  remain in our  hearts and will be alive in form of his achievements.
We miss you "Mr Steve Jobs"

Rest in peace

2 comments:

  1. Will miss the great entrepreneur & visionary in him.. :(

    Weakest LINK

    ReplyDelete
  2. a truly great person!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, so please go ahead they make me Happy!!!