Saturday, September 3, 2011

It's been 10 years...


My Dear Lovely Friend,

I am just sitting here and writing to you to say these unspoken words which come right from my heart...
 
You were always nice to me, helped me by fixing my problems, you never left me behind when I was in need of you.

You made me laugh and let me cry and used to say u will miss me if I go

You could never know how you have changed my life.

Thanks you for listening to my thoughts n sharing my feelings. 
 
I know I will never be able to reach you, Hug u tight, and say thank you.
 
Today, I want to yell that I Miss you like hell... 
 
Love you lots Tasleema
 

P.s: This is written for my best fren who has passed away 10 years back


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, so please go ahead they make me Happy!!!