Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I never wanted this to Happen...

As we both were out of town, we could meet each other for a week. After coming back to town, we both decided to meet after office. I was waiting at my apartment gate, he came, and we both drove towards our regular spot i.e CCD @ banjara hills.

It was so nice to see him after quite long time; we just started talking casual things. I was pulling him, he was trying to drive safe in the heavy traffic, and we somehow could swim fast in  the heavy traffic. 
We reached city centre signal, when we took left turn a speed car passed by has hit us, we fell down, injured so much,I can sense a big injury on my head, blood oozing out. I could see him bleeding badly and people helping him to take out the bike. Both of us were screaming loud because of pain. Slowly my vision blurred, I couldn’t hear anythg more, my eyes closed…

I opened my eyes with great pain, my body ached, my back pained like hell, I turned to left saw him in full bandages, on bed unconsciously, he had big injury on head, broken hip, fracture on left leg, I shouted what the hell???? tears rolled from my eyes, I recalled what he said over chat this afternoon, he told he can’t meet me today, but I forced him to meet and the day has ended like this, I just cried a loud for not listening his words, and for being insane…

I was crying, but some sound was disturbing me, I tried to figure out, My Phone unveiled the mystery by the alarm sound. , I just closed my eyes, touched my cheeks to check the tears, ya I found few.. but when I opened eyes, I am in my bedroom alone.. 
Then what was that I saw?? Just a dream????  I giggled just a dream? dream? Woooo.ooooo. nothing Happened.. in fact Nothing happened....That’s just a nightmare.. just a nightmare.. He is safe.. safe.. safe.. all happies.. Just smiled to myself thinking that he must be sleeping now.. I got down from bed n moved towards loo.. 
I seriously never want this to Happen..

3 comments:

  1. Dont worry it wont ever!
    The fear or seeing the one we love hurt !

    ReplyDelete
  2. @red: ya true it hurts..Thanks for reading & being first to comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. it hurts !!
    hope everything is fine now

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, so please go ahead they make me Happy!!!