Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I like being Stupid..

As I promised in my previous post, I am here to post my first Tuesday Post.I regret for posting it  late, it is delayed due to some technical reasons. I was thinking for a while on what to blog about. Then just started thinking. . .My this friend say that i am stupid at times and he rates me 2 on a scale of 5. Then being stupid is the topic which runs in my mind... Am I so stupid? Is it harmful?

Well!!! everyone are stupid at one point , but the intensity of stupidity varies.. we all are bounded by so called our own wisdom which we acquire from world. when You act according to  it you are termed as "wise".. when not "U R STUPID"

Some times people go nuts when they hear the other person asking stupid questions like..

At the movies: When you meet friends...
Stupid Question:- Hey, what are you doing here? 


In the bus: A heavy lady wearing pointed high-heeled shoes steps on your feet...
Stupid Question:- Sorry, did that hurt?

When you get woken up at midnight by a phone call...
Stupid Question:- Sorry. were you sleeping?

You are smoking a cigarette and a cute woman asks...
Stupid Question:- Oh, so you smoke.
Answer:- Naaaa..it was a piece of chalk and now

I too end up doing some stupid things.. get in to elevator and forget to press the floor button .. n keep thinking why the lift is not moving?? :P

Give left indicator and move right :P

The list goes on if i keep on writing..  so finally what I want to say is at times " I like Being Stupid"

Because

      Being stupid is fun,
      Makes my world go round
      Makes me feel safe. 
      Brings smile on my face when am i utter bored
      Makes me look cute
      Can escape from situations where don't want to reveal anything



So People Being Stupid is Being Smart.. Be proud of  your stupidity

STUPID = Smart Talented Unique Person In Demand

Love
Bharathi...


P.S: Too much of stupidity is injuries to your personality,, so keep a watch on ur stupidity

P.S.S: some lines quoted from internet sources




2 comments:

I love your comments, so please go ahead they make me Happy!!!