Friday, April 8, 2011

A Month to the Day

Ya it’s a month to this day “ 7th “ Yep!! A month ago I have started a new journey in my career. Hmm that is my second job. Exactly last month 7th at this time I was really irritated, frustrated, bored, tired (I had fever, running nose & cough) was just feeling sick...

The reasons for my frustration cud be I was new to this working environment, I was down with fever; obviously I can’t expect them to involve me in a project. Right?? Without thinking these I started hating my office (too much to do it on first day: P).

Whtever, now I am 30 days old to this new office, now feeling little comfortable, it doesn’t mean I love it now. I hope I have proved myself and they understand my capabilities. Strange thing is still I don’t hv any fren here, at least to say hi and bye ..
 
But the only thing which I hate here is:

The people..:((((they r not at all friendly, they work as if they r in life sentence..

oh ppl get life, don’t waste ur time in chit chatting at least smile when required coz

Smile... makes u look beautiful.

Smile... coz everyday you try to be a better person.

Smile... because tomorrow is another day.


2 comments:

  1. I do not whether to be happy for you or sad!!
    To congratulate you for your work or not!
    Anyways i hope the people around you change for better or you find some people who can atleast give you a toothy smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ha. even i don't knw whether to be happy or not.. evn i am hoping tht, anyways thanks for reading..

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, so please go ahead they make me Happy!!!