Wednesday, March 23, 2011

25 F@cts @bout ME

1. I am rude, which ppl usually won’t recognize
2. I like to write on paper rather writing here. But I love to write here coz I want to read this blog when I am old and laugh back at my stupidity or craziness
3. I hate people who r not punctual, irresponsible, I never excuse them though I pretend doing so.
4. I am less productive at work after 2.00 PM
5. I talk a lot
6. I am very sensitive & emotional , a small sad story can move me to the core
7. I love to be alone for smtime in a day ( which I practice every day)
8. Smtimes, I am lazy, crazy, stubborn, arrogant
9. At times, I behave like a kid , which piss off people
10. I don’t get angry soon
11. I am obsessed with clothes and footwear ( thought I control myself badly )
12. I love to get a tattoo
13. when I am down, I go for walk alone with gud music and shop
14. I love to watch movie on big screen sipping a large coke( full of ice cubes)
15. I want to cut my hair every 2months & get a new style.
16. I feel like I'm living in some kind of void.
17. I come up with typically weird ideas
18. I like to bargain. Esp in these cheap markets. It looks so good and colorful.
19. I'm too honest but that doesn’t mean I can’t lie well.
20. I love writing and making lists
21. I love long rides
22. I hate when some1 doesn't reply to my email, message or don't return my calls
23. I don’t like nerd guys.
24. I want to become a Entrepreneur
25. Last but not the least; I am a very kind person ;)


Cya..


P.S: things which cropped up in my mind at this point of time... There may be additions too.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, so please go ahead they make me Happy!!!