Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Miss You...



"Taslima", no she was not just another girl; she was different and was definitely not like some of my boring friends. She was a stress buster for me and for anyone. She is someone with whom you would like to share all your jokes because she makes you realize their worth. She was very good at heart & it’s very rare to find people like that who give importance to others more than themselves. She always tells me the facts of life and boosts my confidence and made me bold to face the world. She was a big critic to me. 

Taslima was my best friend in my school days. We were together from the year 1996 to 2002. We have spent many days together and all are memorable. I still remember her debate with our Maths teacher and finally she won in proving "0=1" which no one can deny in the entire town and her crazy acts like putting ink on our Telugu teacher kurta, irritating our social sir, hitting smone on road with eggs n tomatoes, slapping a guy in his class etc. She is full of life. 

In 2001 I moved to Hyderabad for my studies and she joined in B.Sc at Anantapur. Monthly / 45 days once I visit Anantapur that is when I meet her. She loves chocolates I carry many for her. We use to exchange letters very frequently (as Emails were not so popular that time). It was fun writing  letters. As every time I do, in March 2002, I went and met her at her home. She was writing her B.Sc final exams. She was normal and we exchanged casual conversation and the same day I left to Hyderabad. After two days I read in news paper that she and her sister committed suicide and she is no more. I was shocked completely and could not believe it at all. This news shattered me and I was completely lost myself for some time. But still I had a little hope that it was not her. I rushed to a telephone booth and called my mother and found that it’s her. I was deeply hurt and even after 8 years still now I find difficult to come out of it. After a week I went to Anantapur and I didn’t have courage to visit her house. With deep grief I went and spoke to her family who were waiting to meet me, so that they can get a clue for her this act (for which I too don’t have an answer) 

"Taslima" You were special and remains special in my life forever. Though she is not around me, I have her memories and the confidence which she gave me to face the world. I pray god wherever she is, she should be happy. But I will never forgive her for this stupid deed. 

I Miss You Taslima :((

I want to pass a message to all, please remember there are times you feel u have no one in ur life, no one cares for you and everything seems to be wrong or not working out. Remember whatever the situation is, it changes with time and nothing is permanent. You never know how many people love you, need you and care for you. Problem is the absence of an idea, not absence of a solution, talk to friends, dear ones & get a solution or relief for your problems. Please so say “A BIG No to suicides” don’t leave your loved ones in grief. 

This life to live ..not to end abruptly. 

"Without crossing of worst situations, no one can touch the best corners of life".

4 comments:

  1. I truly believe in this "Time heals everything". trust me it works. when angry/depressed/confused, put off your strong decisions aside, go as per what mind says, not as what your heart feels. But many could not handle this as balanced, might end up losing the temper at times. Dear it was nice reading your blogs, further expecting lot more from you.. a lil' independent, a lil' charming, with a lil' height, but with lots of energy & thoughts, Bharu you are !! keep going !
    -Deepu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes dear! one should be able to balance the mind and the heart.. Thanks for you appreciation and definitely i will km up with nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw! datz so touching to me!! :(

    I'll defntly share this thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @madhu: ya the situation has hurt me. :( Thanks for reading

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, so please go ahead they make me Happy!!!