Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Memories...

Its  Tuesday , 3.45 PM.... No work at office, no frens online, nothg interesting to do .... All these are  making me  sick and boring.. so then thought let me glance through my old pics..yepp!! It was a wonderful  to recollect the old moments spent and  was cherishing those times spent with my best pals, those crazy n funny days in fact some are foolish tooo :P.. Its true we do not remember the days, we remember moments.


I am just thinking.. how somethings never leave corner of  your  heart ? Like....

Time spent with loved ones
Our smiles & tears shared
First day at college
Long Night chats
Mid Night calls
Early Morning Walks
Unaware pictures captured
Good byes to ur old pals


When u think abt old things, they  are beautiful,
Some bring smile on ur face
Some leave tears in ur eyes.

Memories are the images that linger deep inside the mind, bring happiness when cherished. All through my life there are ppl  who changed by time, some for better, some remain, some gone. These ppl are part of my life with whom I treasure the tears & laughter.

" Dear Frens, May we find  us gone in our separate ways, But still we have these moments to remember..."

Cheers!!
Baru


4 comments:

I love your comments, so please go ahead they make me Happy!!!